O’Riordans

O'Riordans Tavern

O’Riordans Tavern

O’Riordans Tavern

3 Brentford High Street, TW8 0DX

Pub since construction in 1888

in Thames Policy Area

History

First in directory in 1888 as The Royal Tar. Also referred to as The Jolly Tar. At other times known as The Yacht, and Captain Morgans.
Interesting cast iron pillars at corners of the windows. These can be seen on houses in Hamilton and Whitestile Roads.

O’Riordans Tavern

Fullscreen-LogoQR-code-logo
O'Riordans Tavern

loading map - please wait...

O\'Riordans Tavern 51.487817, -0.292125 O\'Riordans Tavern see full page article