Green Dragon Cottages

Green Dragon Lane Cottages

Residential  built in the 19th century.

In Kew Bridge Conservation Area.

Row of Victorian cottages on East end of Green Dragon Lane.

Fullscreen-LogoQR-code-logo
Green Dragon Cottages

loading map - please wait...

Green Dragon Cottages 51.489266, -0.289818 Green Dragon Cottages

2 thoughts on “Green Dragon Lane Cottages

  1. “Near Green Dragon Lane north of the High Street, is the ground called the Dead Mans’ Graves; tradition declares that it is so called from having been the burial ground for the bodies of those who died of the plague in the reign of Charles the Second”

    Thomas Faulkner, The History & Antiquities of Brentford, Ealing & Chiswick (London 1845), p.164

Comments are closed.