Lord Nelson

The Lord Nelson

9 Enfield Road
TW8 9NY

Public House reconstructed in 1927.

History

Originally a beerhouse that belonged to Fuller Smith & Turner. Reconstructed in 1927. It seems there was also a Lord Nelson in the High Street near St Lawrence’s Church.

Further Information

The Lord Nelson

Fullscreen-LogoQR-code-logo
The Lord Nelson

loading map - please wait...

The Lord Nelson 51.491321, -0.308545 The Lord Nelson